An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced Sales Account Manager to join our successful business. This role is based at our Bibra Lake office warehouse facility. Reporting to the State Sales Manager, this position requires a high degree of client focus and the ability to develop and sustain long term relationships - delivering profitable growth. Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning and managing Panasonic product sales to an agreed market strategy, including developing and delivering customer sales budgets.
- Handling queries from dealers, customers and service partners and providing technical support and developing a robust sales pipeline.
- Developing & maintaining existing and new customers through a consistent call cycle and prospecting for new business.
- Attending customer & trade functions as required.
The preferred candidate will have.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Will be self-motivated with initiative and great time-management skills.
- Ability to manage and travel to a regional territory on a planned schedule.
- Knowledge of air-conditioning systems will be advantageous.
An attractive remuneration package and tools of trade will be provided to the successful candidate. No recruitment agencies please. If you would like to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org